Useful Links

Electoral Enrolment

If you are 17 or have recently turned 18, moved house or changed your name, you will need to complete a new electoral enrolment form. To check your current enrolment details, visit the Australian Electoral Commission by clicking on the link below. Information concerning changes to enrolment deadlines are available from the website below:

Seniors Cards

If you are 60 years or older, you may be eligible for a Seniors Card or Seniors Business Card. These cards provide access to government concessions and business discounts. Information brochures and applications forms are available from  Jai’s electorate office or by linking to the form below.

Government Grants

Jai is able to assist community groups, clubs and organisations apply for many grants available through the State Government. For details of the types of grants available, please visit the following websites:
NSW Grant Sources

Business Links

Government Links

Community Links